On occasion, Quest Training recruits apprenticeships to fill specific positions within one of the employers we currently work with. All current vacancies are advertised below.
All applications must be made through the gov.uk apprenticeship service. Please follow the links beneath the vacancy summary above.
Need to hire an apprentice? Quest Training is able to support employers' apprenticeship recruitment needs. For more information, please get in touch.
Grants and Office Administrator Apprentice
Kent Community Foundation| Ashford TN25 6SX
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the Foundation in its grant making activities by ensuring all appropriate processes and procedures are adhered to.
Main responsibilities include:
- Vetting of grant applications following an established process including due diligence checks and managing award decisions
- Maintaining accurate records on the database including data entry and running reports
- Preparing decision/record sheets for funding panels
- Providing information to the communications executive for the production of grant making impact reports
- Record donations following an established process
- General office administration tasks including:
- Opening and logging post
- Mass mailings
- Assisting for events
- Answering the phone
Deadline: 10th Oct 2017
Support Worker Apprentice - Level 3 Children & Young People's Workforce (CYPW)
The National Autistic Society (Helen Allison school) | Gravesend DA13 0EW
This role provides this support either by working as part of a team or on a one-to-one basis, the post holder supports the individual with autism to live the life they choose. This could either be in an NAS school, a registered home, a supported living scheme, a day centre or in the community.
Desired skills include:
- Able to inspire others with a positive attitude towards supporting vulnerable people
- Good listening skills, able to report and record information accurately
- Able to form and maintain effective working relationships as part of a team
- Able to work using own initiative where required
- Able to be patient, caring and sensitive
- Willing and able to provide personal care to individuals
- Resilient, able to stay calm under pressure
- Able to work proactively with challenging behaviour
- A commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
Deadline: 1st Oct 2017